January 23 and 24, 2017 upcoming training at the Charleston Marriott Hotel, more information to follow.
West Virginia Guardian Ad Litem Program/Training
If you are an attorney who wants to be appointed as a guardian ad litem in family court and child abuse cases, AND you did not attend the either of the November, 2014 GAL trainings, watch all of the videos.
Please complete the GAL information form available here.
Once you submit the GAL information, we will send you the links to complete a quiz/survey on the training.
Video Segments(mp4 file size approximately 160 megabytes per hour, download speed will depend on connection). File will open in browser and you may save to desired location.
- Introduction/Opening Remarks - Judge Clawges Windows (200 MB) • Macintosh (263 MB)
- Young Adult Panel Windows (704 MB) • Macintosh (924 MB)
- Comparing Roles of GALS Windows (1.16 GB) • Macintosh (918 MB)
- Tips From Peers Windows (1.5 GB) • Macintosh (668 MB)
- Billing Procedures Windows (613 MB) • Macintosh (367 MB)
- Understanding CPS Process Windows (746 MB) • Macintosh (428 MB)
- Recognizing Domestic Violence Windows (1.10 GB) • Macintosh (1.69 MB)
- Case Law Update Windows (1.4 GB) • Macintosh (1.36 GB)
- Supreme Court Appeals Procedures Windows (686 MB) • Macintosh (1.1 GB)
- Judges Expectations Panel Windows (299 MB) • Macintosh (392 MB)